Figure 1 (above): Makeda embracing the Queen she was named after
n. abv. keda
1. copywriter by trade, poet by internal force.
2. native to Brooklyn, New York but her heart can be found traversing Atlanta, Oxford and St. Bonaventure.
3. many failed attempts at finding herself lead her to become a firm believer in the gospel of glitter and trying to understand the workings of the universe.
4. somewhere along the line she found advertising.
5. Oh yeah, and she's also been published.
Let's make life sparkle
firstname.lastname@example.org || 347.307.5594